Adjustable Foot Rest
- One small step for your feet; one giant leap for seated comfort
Raises feel good. While we can't give you a paycheck raise, we can give your feet a raise. One that will make your whole body feel good. The raise is our Adjustable Foot rest. It's an easy-to-use, smooth adjusting device that elevates your feet and allows you to change the position of your feet and legs through your day, which keeps the blood flowing and your energy high.
It adjusts fully from flat to angled, and shorter workers will also like the way it helps them fit to higher desks.
It's our most popular foot rest because it relieves strain on your body from your shoes to your shoulders -- especially your lower back.
• Foot rest adjusts easily and smoothly from flat to angled
• Metal frame with heavy duty, non-slip surface platform
• Eases lower back strain, promotes circulation in feet and legs
• Dimensions 18.75 w x 11.5 d x 3.5 h
An ache in your lower back, a pain in your neck, a cramp in your leg ... it's hard to believe sitting at your desk can cause so much pain. Bad body posture and repetitive movements can cause almost every part of your body to hurt and every aspect of your computer workstation setup can impact your comfort level. Continually reaching for objects, tilting your head to hold the telephone on your shoulder and resting your wrist on the sharp edge of your desk are just some of the ways pain is invited to knock at your door.
Everyday tools in primary reach zone (18"-22")Less frequently used items in secondary reach zone (24"-36")
- Feet flat on the floor
- Straight forearm
- Support for lower back
- No leaning forward
- Thighs straight or parallel to floor and/or 10 degrees higher
- Head over shoulders, shoulders over hips
- Top half of screen at or above eye level
- 18"-24" away (approximately arm's length)
- 40 degree viewing angle
- Clean screen
- Minimize glare
- Elbow parallel to keyboard
- Relax fingers and wrists
- Wrists, hands and elbows parallel to floor
- Relaxed shoulders, no slouching
- Write Review
Customers also viewed