Corner Sit Stand Desk, 70 x 70 x 29, 3 Leg, Memory Switch
- Now everyone can have the coveted corner office.
Corners used to only be good for plants and wastebaskets. Not any longer. The Kare Sit Stand Corner Lift Desk takes any corner and makes it a spacious, ergonomic and functional workstation for those who want optimum space control. The most adjustable Sit Stand Desk we have ever used. It is the Cadillac of sit stand desks because you can change the height of your desk from sitting to standing in seconds. Large work surfaces can be raised and lowered with a quiet, durable motor. A simple button allows you to configure the desk to your optimal ergonomics work postures.
Do you work sitting? Do you work standing? The change sustains energy and rejuvenates. You can bring your work up, or move your work back to rest your body. It's a sit stand corner desk so well designed that soon everyone will want to stand in the corner.
• Push button electric mechanisms independently raise and lower desk sections to sit or stand mode
• Quiet and fast motor moves at 1.5" per second
• Alternating work postures sustains your energy by increasing circulation
• Lifts up to 375 pounds
• Keeps monitor at correct ergonomic height when sitting and standing
• Designed to be maintenance free
• Extended height range adjustability ideal for fitting different workers.
• 25" height adjustment from 24"- 50"
• Steel Legs color Silver
• Meets ADA and BIFMA ergonomic standards
• Lifetime warranty, electronics 3 year warranty
Sit Stand Desks Studies
Research shows that alternating between a sitting and standing work position can increase comfort and reduce stress to your body. Many people are reporting greater comfort and more efficiency when they can easily adjust their desk for a standing position. An adjustable desk or workstation lets you change height based on the type of task and for different sized people that may use the desk in the future. With our new desking solutions you will be please with how economical it can be.
Feel Better And Live Longer
A 2010 study by the American Cancer Society found a direct correlation between the amount of time people spend sitting and mortality rates. The study showed that mortality rates increased by 37% for women who sat for more than 6 hours per day. A Mayo Clinic study shows you can burn an additional 340 calories a day if you spend just two hours of your work day standing instead of sitting. If you were to maintain your current lifestyle, this could equate to a one pound weight loss every ten days (burn an additional 3,500 calories to lose one pound).
- Studies by Cornell and Microsoft found that:
- Nearly half of office computer users indicated they were spending eight or more hours a day at a computer.
- Nine out of ten users said the design setup of their workstation directly affects their ability to be most productive at work.
- Nearly two-thirds of office computer users tie the fatigue they experience during the week to working at the computer for long periods.
- Research shows individual performance increases by 25% when employees use an ergonomically designed workstation
Sit Stand Desk Laminate Colors WR Series - Green Guard Certified Desktop laminates
Folkstone Gray G1
Black Velvet G3
Figuered Mahogany G3
Walnut Heights G3
Skyline Walnut G3
Phantom Charcoal G3
Phantom Cocoa G3
Fawn Cypress G3
Veranda Teak G3
Grey Elm G3
Misted Zephyr G2
Persian Cherry G2
Wild Cherry G2
Monticello Maple G2
Pinnacle Walnut G2
Walnut Grove G1
Formal Mahogany G1
Millwork Cherry G1
Hardrock Maple G1
- Write Review
Customers also viewed