Corner Sit Stand Desk Top 64 x 64 x 29, 3 Leg, Memory Switch
The Ultimate in Flexibility: Instant push button Ergonomic Sit Stand Desk-Most Popular
Got those sitting-all-day aches and pains? Save your back with the king of Kare sit stand desks, our Ultimate Ergonomic Sit Stand Electric Desk. The Kare sit stand desk fits the widest range of body types from under 5' 3" up to 7' tall in both sitting and standing positions.
The more flexible an environment is, the healthier your are, so why sit in a static position when you can sit or stand with the push of a button? If ever there was a way to visually label yourself VIP, this is it- it gives you're an extraordinary amount of work area, ample leg space and our smoothest, whisper quiet lifting/lowering mechanism. Easy to adjust for everyone's perfect fit at shared work stations. Designed for high demand office situations where the work (and the tension) really pile up, this desk will be the answer to your long lasting health and continual success!
The U shape sit stand desk, sits on a 3-leg system that allows you to choose between sitting and standing to work. Changing position increases your circulation, which rejuvenates your mind and muscles. The health benefits are well documented by the American Heart Association and Cancer Institute of America. If your are 5 feet 3 inches or over 6 foot consider this! Each column supports up to 250 pounds and the desk's design leaves plenty of leg room.
It's also budget smart because one sit stand desk does the job of 2 or 3 traditional desks. It has the shape, the functionality and the adjustments to be your ultimate power workstation.
• Alternating work positions from sit to stand sustain your energy, increasing circulation
• Extended adjustment range of 24 to 50 inches
• Large work surface with ample leg room-ergonomically superior
• Single push button for immediate height adjustment, 4 position memory setting
• Maintenance free electric sit stand columns, whisper quiet gear mechanism
• 375 Lb capacity
• Ships dock to dock, additional fees for residential and no dock may apply
• Green Guard certified for air quality
• Made in USA
Sit Stand Desk Laminate Colors WR Series - Green Guard Certified Desktop laminates
Grey Elm G3
Black Velvet G3
Figuered Mahogany G3
Walnut Heights G3
Skyline Walnut G3
Phantom Charcoal G3
Phantom Cocoa G3
Fawn Cypress G3
Veranda Teak G3
Shadow Zepyhr G2
Persian Cherry G2
Wild Cherry G2
Monticello Maple G2
Pinnacle Walnut G2
Misted Zephyr G2
Walnut Grove G1
Formal Mahogany G1
Hardrock Maple G1
Folkstone Gray G1
Sit Stand Desks Studies
Research shows that alternating between a sitting and standing work position can increase comfort and reduce stress to your body. Many people are reporting greater comfort and more efficiency when they can easily adjust their desk for a standing position. An adjustable desk or workstation lets you change height based on the type of task and for different sized people that may use the desk in the future. With our new desking solutions you will be please with how economical it can be.
Feel Better And Live Longer
A 2010 study by the American Cancer Society found a direct correlation between the amount of time people spend sitting and mortality rates. The study showed that mortality rates increased by 37% for women who sat for more than 6 hours per day. A Mayo Clinic study shows you can burn an additional 340 calories a day if you spend just two hours of your work day standing instead of sitting. If you were to maintain your current lifestyle, this could equate to a one pound weight loss every ten days (burn an additional 3,500 calories to lose one pound).
- Studies by Cornell and Microsoft found that:
- Nearly half of office computer users indicated they were spending eight or more hours a day at a computer.
- Nine out of ten users said the design setup of their workstation directly affects their ability to be most productive at work.
- Nearly two-thirds of office computer users tie the fatigue they experience during the week to working at the computer for long periods.
- Research shows individual performance increases by 25% when employees use an ergonomically designed workstation
- Write Review
Customers also viewed