- A Document Holder that angles and adjusts to Easily organize documents. Your neck will love it.
Comfortably organizes documents as thick as bricks While it may not hold the leather bound version of "War and Peace," our Heavy Duty Document Holder can handle anything the legal department dishes out. This holder uses a clever track design that fits underneath your monitor. It can be moved in and out (a great feature if you wear glasses) and has an adjustable height and angle to fit different needs and relieve strain on the neck and shoulders. It helps organize your workflow and keeps your desk free of clutter.
Made of strong Plexi-glass and fitted with a line guide, this holder is a gem for any paper intensive desk. It is our most popular document holder because it can hold two stacks of paper side by side. Because the monitor sits on the base it stabilizes the document holder so it is secure when angled over the edge of the desk easy viewing when using keyboard tray.
• Holds up to 2 stacks of 8.5 x 11 paper, side by side
• Supports small or full-size documents
• Multiple angle and adjustment settings
• Functional use of desk space, especially when combined with monitor arms, keyboard trays, or flat-screen monitors
• Monitor not included
• Includes 1" monitor stacker with depth adjustment track
• Adjustable angle, depth, vertical and horizontal
• 18w x 11.5h, stacker 1h x 11.75w x 11.75d
• Track for depth adjustment extends forward up to 7.5 inches
How To Use The Document Holder 485
This is one of the most popular document holders we offer. It takes up very little desk space and adjust to almost any position you need. We also appreciate the extra wide lip that lets us use it for books or manuals. Here at Kare Products we use the 18" wide model so we can get two stacks of paper side by side.
Slides to right or left.
Track permits you to adjust the depth. Place documents closer or further away for best posture and readability
Full angle adjustment for best viewing of documents.
- Write Review