- Dual Monitors no Problem
Dual monitors are great but if they are not in a neutral viewing area then they are literally, a pain in the neck. Here is a great solution that will handle up to two 27" monitors. You can position each monitor to suit your viewing preference. It is easy to bring the monitors closer to you when you are doing a detail task.
And if you wear bifocal glasses you can adjust the height right down to the desktop and reduce all the stress on your neck and shoulders. No matter how you need the monitors positioned you can quickly adjust them from your seated position. These heavy duty monitors are a proven solution by our corporate clients.
• Ideal for taller users or sit stand situations
• 13" height range
• Arms extend out from post 25" ideal for depth adjustment
• 38" extension between monitors
• Frees up desktop space for other uses
• Permits screen orientation of portrait or landscape
• Cable management included
• Includes both desk clamp and grommet mounts
• Holds monitors weighting from 5 to 20 pounds
Monitor Arm 418XXDG
- Write Review