Economy Easy Adjust Retract, Keyboard Tray 27"
- Ergonomically advanced Height Adjustable Keyboard Tray reduces shoulder tension
The average desk is 30 inches high, when most of us should be typing at a height of 26 or 27 inches. Adjustable Keyboard Trays allow the perfect keyboarding height for everyone, reducing stress and shoulder tension! Keyboard Trays also free up desk space and give you a clean typing area. But the downside to many keyboard trays is their fixed height or difficulty of adjustment. And some have bulky mechanisms underneath that hit your knees. Not ours.
Our Easy Adjust Retractable Keyboard Tray has a low profile design that allows you to cross your legs (everybody does) and move around as much as you want. And its clever mechanism lets you swiftly adjust the tray's angle and height -- just lift, angle and place (you can even adjust it in a negative tilt, which is perfect for neutral wrist alignment). Built with an easy teflon glide (the best around), for an incredibly durable, ergonomically healthy keyboard solution.
• New! Dial-in angle indicator +10 to -15 degrees
• Convenient for positive and negative tilt
• Keyboard platform 27 x 11, keeps keyboard and mouse at same level
• 8.38" inches height adjustment range, 6.13 below, 2.25 above
• Height indicator
• Retractable for easy stow under desk
• Complete 360 degree rotation lets you push the platform aside
• Low profile design protects knees
• Smooth economy Teflon glides
• Spring assisted, adjustable from seated position
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• 22 or 17 inch track depth with 5.5 inch throat
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards
How To Measure Your Desk For A Retractable Keyboard Tray In selecting a Keyboard Tray there are a couple of steps to insure it will fit your desk and work needs. TRACK LENGTH/DEPTH
The track is what permits you to slide the keyboard under your desk for storage.The track screws to the underside of your desk with 6-8 wood screws. It is easiest if the underside of your desk is flat. Meaning no braces or legs that would make attaching the track difficult.Tracks come in two length of either 18" or 22". Measure under your desk and see what space is available. If you have less than 22" then you should order a Keyboard Tray with an 18" track and if you have 22" of space (depth from front of desk to back of desk) then order a Keyboard Tray with a 22" track.If you have 22" or more than you will be able to slide the keyboard tray all the way under your desk for storage. An 18" track will still permit you to store your keyboard under the desk but it will have about an 1" that will show a little.
Platform for Keyboard and Mouse
- 1. Rectangular 27" x 11"
2. Right or Left Hand Mouse, Keyboard 21" x 11", Mouse circular 9" dia.
3. Sliding Mouse Platform, mouse can slide from right to left and also has three forward positions to bring mouse closer or away from your seated work position.
Keyboard Arm SpecificationsWrite Review
Customers also viewed