- Most Popular Kare Ergonomic Drafting Chair with advanced vinyl
The key to comfort is adjust ability and the Kare Drafting Chair provides that in spades.
We start with quality medical grade foam cushions, heavy duty mechanism and designer vinyl. Users love the ability to adjust the depth of the seat to create more or less leg support, selection seat depth option. The back rest will adjust to fit your body size and tasks, like leaning forward to work. Two different heights to fit your table height choose either 21 - 28 or 23 - 33. The most popular drafting chair height is 21-28 inches. The height adjustable foot-ring provides a secure wide design so you can rest your feet comfortably.
• Pneumatic height adjustment
• Adjustable foot ring to accommodate various body types and sizes
• Comfortable, cushioned seat
• Back Adjustments: height, forward, backward tilt to 28°
• Independent Seat tilt
• Cantilevered Back moves when you do
• Anti Bacterial vinyl and leather like vinyl
• Five-star, scuff-resistant base with nylon casters
• Dimensions back 16 w x 13 h, seat 18 w x 17 d,
• Available Drafting Chair heights 21 - 29 or 23 - 33
• 12-year warranty
• Capacity 250 lbs
Vinyl For Ergonomic Chairs And Lab Chairs Illusion
Content: Vinyl Backing: 100% Polyester MellohideTMFinish: Antimicrobial Width: 54" Abrasion: 100,000 Double Rubs Flammability: Passes California TB 117-2013; UFAC, CLASS 1; NFPA 260A; BIFMA CLASS ACleaning Code: WS, BC
Leather like finish with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial protection for lab, health care, hospital, and warehhouse user. Treated with Resilience, the latest technology in vinyl protection to enhance performance where it is needed most; stain resistance, antibacterial protection, anti-microbial protection and abrasion resistance.
100% Vinyl/Urethane Topcoat TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS PERFORMANCE TEST METHOD RESULTS Width 54" Surface Abrasion: Heavy Duty CFFA-1/ASTM-D-4157 (Cotton Duck) 930,000 Double Rubs Weight 30 oz. per linear yard Breaking Strength CFFA-17/ASTM-D-751 Warp 70.0 lbs Backing 100% Polyester Hi-Loft Fill: 180.0 lbs Finish SILVERGUARD & PERMABLOK Approximate Repeat None Colorfastness to Light AATCC-M-16-E/NTC 1479 Passes 1000 Hours Directional Yes Railroaded No
- FLAMMABILITY Passes All California Fire Code Technical Bulletin 117, Section E (Equivalent to BIFMA)
- NFPA 260 (Equivalent to UFAC) Class 1
- Boston Fire Dept. Code (BFD 1X-1)
- FAA/FAR 25.853 (a)
- Fed. Stnd. 191A Test Method 5903.1 -- Vertical Flammability Test
- FMVSS 302
- IMO A. 652(16) 8.2 & 8.3
- NVPA 701 (small scale)
- New York & New Jersey Port Authority Code
- ASTM E662
- Should comply with California Technical
- Surface Abrasion: Heavy Duty 930,000 Double Rubs
- Cloth like finish provides extra comfort and designer looks.
- SILVERGUARD is a natural germ-fighting defense that safeguards against odor and stain causing bacteria.
- PERMABLOK is a vinyl protective coating that creates a barrier against germs, stains and surface abrasion.
Shrek Green Vinyl
Fame Orange Vinyl
Grease Brown Vinyl
Aida Denim Vinyl
Chicago Gray Vinyl
Cats Black Vinyl
Cinema Faux Leather
Content: 100% Polyurethane Backing: 70% Polyester, 30% Cotton Finish: Antimicrobial Width: 54" Abrasion: 200,000 Double Rubs Lightfastness: Class 4/100 hrs, min Flammability: Passes California TB 117-2013; UFAC, CLASS 1; NFPA 260 CLASS 1; MVSS 302; IMO A. 652 (16) 8.2 Cleaning Code: WS
- Write Review
Customers also viewed