Extended Corner Desk 47"L x 53"W x 23"D, Left Hand, Crank Adj
- 2 computer desks in 1: put your work zone in neutral for end-of-the-day energy
Traditional desk designs make you reach (ouch) and put legs where they shouldn't be (bang). Kare has designed a better computer desk. A computer desk so clever that it makes you work ergonomically. No ouch. No bang. Our Extended Corner Computer Desk seamlessly combines a corner and extension into one continuous work surface. It eliminates that always-in-the-way desk leg. Its spacious design creates a "neutral work zone," so you can reach everything easily. That means no strain, easier work, and less fatigue (OK, 12 hour days are an exception). And Kare ergonomic desks conform to your body.
The Crank height adjustable leg lets you go from 26 up to 39. You'll love how well built this computer desk is and how easy it is to assemble. It's a ergonomic desk designed for health, for function, and for more energy at the end of your day. Photo shows right-handed desk.
• Lower cost -- one desk does the job of two
• Combines a corner computer desk and extension desk into one
• Increased usable surface space, seamless design for today's technologies
• Keyboard tray option available
• Improved knee clearance, minimal desk legs
• Fast, easy notch height adjustment adapts to different body sizes
• Crank adjust legs 26" -- 39"
• Models available with right or left handed desk surfaces
• Durable, quality construction
• Combined with other desks to create a workstation system
• Ships freight only, non-dock and residential fees may apply
• Green Guard certified
• Sustainable Woods
• Made in USA
Ergonomic Desks Contribute to LEED Leed Category Leed Credit Description Possible
- Credits Materials & Resources
- 4.1 Recycled Content 10% (post-consumer + 1/2 pre-consumer)
- Manufactured steel product is made of 20-25% post-industrial recycled steel.
- All wood tops are 100% recycled content particle board.1 Credit
Indoor Air Quality
- 4.5 Low-Emitting Materials Systems Furniture & Seating Reduction of indoor air contaminants
- Manufactured products have been GREENGUARD Air Quality certified. 1 Credit
Materials & Resources
- 7.0 Certified Wood 50% of wood materials certified to FSC standards.
- Manufactured work surfaces are FSC certified. 1 Credit
It's one of the simplest and most powerful ergonomic solutions! It's called the neutral zone. Take a few moments and look at the tools you use every day, phone, mouse, pens. Are they within 18" to 24" of your reach? If not, move them closer now!
Reaching for things you use all day long can really have you contorting your body. A coffee cup placed awkwardly next to the monitor, a telephone at the far end of the desk, a daytimer always on the shelf behind you, reaching and stretching for commonly used items extends your arms and shoulders, twists your back and puts your muscles into a tight position.
Work stations with surfaces that "surround" you are ideal for correct neutral zone ergonomics. A surround desk provides up to 25 percent more workspace than a standard rectangular desk allowing you to place everything you need within arm's length. There is also a secondary neutral zone for items you use less frequently such as file organizers, 10-key, and reference books. These items should be placed 24 -- 36 inches to keep items close and still give you workspace (bring items closer when in use).
Sore shoulders, muscles, neck, elbows and lower back, you name it, reaching for things, affects your entire body. And the neutral zone doesn't just apply to your workstation, it applies to every activity you do. So start observing how you reach for things and remember the number one rule for items you use frequently -- keep 'em close!
Desk Colors For Ex-Range Desk Series And Cabinets Laminates
Green Guard certified
Asian Night Desktop Only
Asian Sand Desktop Only
Biltmore Cherry Desktop Only
Black Desktop, Edge and Cabinets
Blonde Echo Desktop, Edge andCabinets
Charcoal Desktop, Edge andCabinets
Fashion Gray Desktop, Edge andCabinets
Sycamore Desktops and Cabinets
Frosty White Desktops, Edge and Cabinets
Kensington Maple Desktops, Edge andCabinets
Kona Desktop Only
River Cherry Desktop Only
Satin Gray Desktop, Edge andCabinets
Slate Gray Desktop, Edge andCabinets
Studio Teak Desktop Only
Tuscan Walnut Desktop Only
Twilight Zephyr Desktop Only
Windswept Pewter Desktop Only
- Write Review
Customers also viewed