How To Set Up Your Workstation Handout
How to set up your workstation
We all know just how unfriendly a desk becomes at the end of the day. After hours of hunching over your keyboard and stretching your neck to read your monitor you feel beat. Well, it is no wonder that we are called desk athletes. It takes a lot of effort to work at a computer all day. Your muscles hold a lot of static postures and most of us have a number of odd awkward postures that are fatiguing.
Whether it is your back, neck, arms or legs there are simple changes you can make to your desk layout to reduce and even eliminate these tiring postures. And that is why we created this new Infographic that steps you through setting up your workstation so it is body friendly.
• 8.5 x 11, 2 pages, full color
• Easy to follow step by step guide
• Increase your ergonomic program with this hand out
• Enhance your ergonomic and safety programs
• Another great guide by Kare Products
- Write Review
Customers also viewed