- Need a tuff chair but your budget is tight ... look no further, the Kare Industrial Chair
We took our 793Plus Industrial Chair and put a fixed height foot ring on it and people loved it. The new Safety Step Base provides a solid step for getting into and out of the chair as well as a comfortable foot support when seated. The seat and back are polyurethane to withstand tools in your back pocket, grease, chemicals or just basic dirty environments. The advantage of the fixed height foot ring is that it will support weight and is even more stable. Ideal for many work areas such as labs, warehouse, outdoors or even office. This is a great performing drafting chair with adjustments for height, seat angle and back angle. The Industrial Stool with the fixed foot rest has become a favorite chair for tough environments.
• Provides comfort for workers of almost any size
• Durable, contoured Polyurethane cushioned seat
• Exceptionally stable design
• Dual wheel, anti-slip casters standard for safety
• 5-star Safety Step base for exceptional stability and mobility.
• Dimensions back 15.5 w x 12.5 h, seat 17 w x 16 d
• Seat height 8 in cylinder, seat height adjusts 25 - 33
• Optional 5 inch cylinder adjusts from 19 - 24
• 7-year warranty
Safety Step for Kare Ergonomic Stools and Draft Chairs Handles The Weight And Is Always There For You
The Safety Step Foot Ring is made of heavy metal tubing that can handle heavy use and does not need to be adjusted. The large 20" diameter provides a large area to place your feet on and feels more secure. If you find that users are putting all their body weight on the standard height adjustable foot ring and fatiguing it then we suggest you upgrade to the Safety Step Foot Ring. Or you may find that users are not taking the time to adjust the foot ring to their height and just dangle their legs off the chair seat. Since that posture greatly increases the stress to legs and low back you can use the Safety Step Foot Ring to eliminate those ergonomic issues.
- Write Review