Sit Stand Desk 46 x 29, Memory Switch, 2 C Legs
- A Great Budget Minded Sit Stand Desk with Maximum adjustability and all you need to do is push a button.
Tah Dah. This Sit Stand Desk will adjust a full 26 inches of travel. Ideal for tight spaces or add to your existing work area. Our durable, smooth patented mechanism lets you adjust the desk's height easily. This desk allows you to enjoy multi posture positions and is great for sharing. Every body wins and the best thing is the affordable price.
To find your exact desk height- stand with you arms in a 90-degree angle, elbows relaxed and wrists level with your elbows. Measure from the floor to your elbow. That is your ideal height for standing. When sitting in a chair, adjust the seat height so that your feet are firmly on the floor and your hips are level or slightly above your knees. Place your arms in a 90-degree angle; wrists level with your elbows. Measure from floor to elbow. That is your ideal sitting height. We feature desks that have a wider height range if you need a lower or higher desk. We offer a desk that's just right for you!
And when you find your most comfortable sitting and standing height you can program those height into your memory switch. So you can instantly go to standing or sitting.
• Lifts up to 275 lbs
• Green Certified MAS Green
• 24-50" height range, BIFMA/ANSI standards
• Accepts monitor arms
• Anti-collision sensor
• LED read out indicates current desk height
• Four programmable memory height setting
• Worksurfaces are made domestically and are Green Guard certified
Sit Stand Desks Studies
Research shows that alternating between a sitting and standing work position can increase comfort and reduce stress to your body. Many people are reporting greater comfort and more efficiency when they can easily adjust their desk for a standing position. An adjustable desk or workstation lets you change height based on the type of task and for different sized people that may use the desk in the future. With our new desking solutions you will be please with how economical it can be.
Feel Better And Live Longer
A 2010 study by the American Cancer Society found a direct correlation between the amount of time people spend sitting and mortality rates. The study showed that mortality rates increased by 37% for women who sat for more than 6 hours per day. A Mayo Clinic study shows you can burn an additional 340 calories a day if you spend just two hours of your work day standing instead of sitting. If you were to maintain your current lifestyle, this could equate to a one pound weight loss every ten days (burn an additional 3,500 calories to lose one pound).
- Studies by Cornell and Microsoft found that:
- Nearly half of office computer users indicated they were spending eight or more hours a day at a computer.
- Nine out of ten users said the design setup of their workstation directly affects their ability to be most productive at work.
- Nearly two-thirds of office computer users tie the fatigue they experience during the week to working at the computer for long periods.
- Research shows individual performance increases by 25% when employees use an ergonomically designed workstation
Sit Stand Desk Laminate Colors WR Series - Green Guard Certified Desktop laminates
Folkstone Gray G1
Black Velvet G3
Figuered Mahogany G3
Walnut Heights G3
Skyline Walnut G3
Phantom Charcoal G3
Phantom Cocoa G3
Fawn Cypress G3
Veranda Teak G3
Grey Elm G3
Misted Zephyr G2
Persian Cherry G2
Wild Cherry G2
Monticello Maple G2
Pinnacle Walnut G2
Walnut Grove G1
Formal Mahogany G1
Millwork Cherry G1
Hardrock Maple G1
- Write Review
Customers also viewed