Sit Stand Desk 58 x 29, Memory Switch, 2 C Legs
Ultimate Flexibility: Instant push button Ergonomic Sit Stand Desk-Most Popular
Got room for work projects and computer? Yes! Leg room? Yes! Can I sit and stand? Yes! No matter what your height is, no matter what your body size is, this sit stand desk is the answer.
Our Ergonomic Sit Stand Electric Desk has full range flexibility for body sizes 5' 3" feet up to 7 feet tall for both sitting and standing positions. Instant flexible desk for a healthier you. Why settle for a fixed height 30 inch desk when you can sit or stand at your healthy desk height?
Simply push the button to adjust the desk height. Features open leg space and whisper quiet lifting and lowering desk mechanism. An excellent solution for shared workstations at home or office.
This the easy choice for a healthy body and the answer for a happy back, shoulders, neck and toes, our Ultimate Ergonomic Sit Stand Electric Desk. Changing position increases your circulation, which rejuvenates your mind and muscles.
• Alternating work positions sustain your energy by increasing circulation
• Great for shared work environments
• Fits body sizes 5 to 7' tall for both sitting and standing positions
• Adjusts from 24 up to 50.5 inches, ample open leg space
• 2 leg support system, up to 250 pounds, with 60 or 72 inches
• Push button height adjustment, 4 position memory setting
• 14 gauge legs and cross brace, Silver, maximum draw 3 amps
• Green Guard Certified
• Maintenance free electric sit stand legs with whisper quiet worm gear mechanism
• Ships dock to dock, additional shipment fees for residential and no dock
• Made in USA
Sit Stand Desk Laminate Colors WR Series - Green Guard Certified Desktop laminates
Grey Elm G3
Black Velvet G3
Figuered Mahogany G3
Walnut Heights G3
Skyline Walnut G3
Phantom Charcoal G3
Phantom Cocoa G3
Fawn Cypress G3
Veranda Teak G3
Shadow Zepyhr G2
Persian Cherry G2
Wild Cherry G2
Monticello Maple G2
Pinnacle Walnut G2
Misted Zephyr G2
Walnut Grove G1
Formal Mahogany G1
Hardrock Maple G1
Folkstone Gray G1
Sit Stand Desks Studies
Research shows that alternating between a sitting and standing work position can increase comfort and reduce stress to your body. Many people are reporting greater comfort and more efficiency when they can easily adjust their desk for a standing position. An adjustable desk or workstation lets you change height based on the type of task and for different sized people that may use the desk in the future. With our new desking solutions you will be please with how economical it can be.
Feel Better And Live Longer
A 2010 study by the American Cancer Society found a direct correlation between the amount of time people spend sitting and mortality rates. The study showed that mortality rates increased by 37% for women who sat for more than 6 hours per day. A Mayo Clinic study shows you can burn an additional 340 calories a day if you spend just two hours of your work day standing instead of sitting. If you were to maintain your current lifestyle, this could equate to a one pound weight loss every ten days (burn an additional 3,500 calories to lose one pound).
- Studies by Cornell and Microsoft found that:
- Nearly half of office computer users indicated they were spending eight or more hours a day at a computer.
- Nine out of ten users said the design setup of their workstation directly affects their ability to be most productive at work.
- Nearly two-thirds of office computer users tie the fatigue they experience during the week to working at the computer for long periods.
- Research shows individual performance increases by 25% when employees use an ergonomically designed workstation
- Write Review
Customers also viewed