- The Ultimate Sit Stand Desk! 70 inches surface for all your computers and papers
Easily one of our most popular sit stand desk.
The system supports up to 275 pounds and the desk's design leaves plenty of leg room. This 2-leg system low profile C Leg and an ample 72" desk top. Changing your working position increases your circulation, which rejuvenates your mind and muscles. If your are 5' 3" or over 6' you'll want this!
A simple push button control raises and lowers the desk to your perfect height.
Four memory setting permits you to set your most comfortable neutral position to sitting, standing and meeting heights. Heavy duty motor provides years of care free use. Kare has used these motors for over 15 years and they have become our go to standard motors for our sit stand desks.
• Each leg is motorized
• Lifting up to 275 pounds
• Legs are 14 gauge steel construction
• Self leveling sensor for smooth quiet performance
• 29 x 70 Green Guard certified wood and laminate
• Large surface for monitors, keyboard, phone, documents, etc.
• Ideal desk for a monitor arm
• Button control for Up and Down with 4 memory settings
• Anti-Collision detection
• Made in USA
Sit Stand Desks Studies
Research shows that alternating between a sitting and standing work position can increase comfort and reduce stress to your body. Many people are reporting greater comfort and more efficiency when they can easily adjust their desk for a standing position. An adjustable desk or workstation lets you change height based on the type of task and for different sized people that may use the desk in the future. With our new desking solutions you will be please with how economical it can be.
Feel Better And Live Longer
A 2010 study by the American Cancer Society found a direct correlation between the amount of time people spend sitting and mortality rates. The study showed that mortality rates increased by 37% for women who sat for more than 6 hours per day. A Mayo Clinic study shows you can burn an additional 340 calories a day if you spend just two hours of your work day standing instead of sitting. If you were to maintain your current lifestyle, this could equate to a one pound weight loss every ten days (burn an additional 3,500 calories to lose one pound).
- Studies by Cornell and Microsoft found that:
- Nearly half of office computer users indicated they were spending eight or more hours a day at a computer.
- Nine out of ten users said the design setup of their workstation directly affects their ability to be most productive at work.
- Nearly two-thirds of office computer users tie the fatigue they experience during the week to working at the computer for long periods.
- Research shows individual performance increases by 25% when employees use an ergonomically designed workstation
Sit Stand Desk Laminate Colors WR Series - Green Guard Certified Desktop laminates
Folkstone Gray G1
Black Velvet G3
Figuered Mahogany G3
Walnut Heights G3
Skyline Walnut G3
Phantom Charcoal G3
Phantom Cocoa G3
Fawn Cypress G3
Veranda Teak G3
Grey Elm G3
Misted Zephyr G2
Persian Cherry G2
Wild Cherry G2
Monticello Maple G2
Pinnacle Walnut G2
Walnut Grove G1
Formal Mahogany G1
Millwork Cherry G1
Hardrock Maple G1
- Write Review
Customers also viewed