Sit Stand Desk 88 x 29, Memory Switch, 2 C Legs
- If you need more work area here is a super large desk
Sometimes you just need a large desk to handle all your monitors, CPU's, documents or computer and paper tasks.
Well the Sit Stand Desk provides you with 88" of workable surface to organize all your tools and tasks. And you can still change your posture from sitting to standing. All laminates, edges and woods are Green Guard certified to insure you and your environment are healthy.
The height control provides memory setting so you can program your sitting and standing heights. Included is a collision control that stops the desk if it comes in contact with something that creates resistance. Nice safety feature.
Heavy Duty MDF desktop will provide years of use. This is our go to desk system for those who have lots of stuff they use daily.
• Green Guard laminates and edges
• Sustainable wood source
• Large work surface 88 x 29, heavy duty MDF
• Anti Collision control
• Quiet motor lifts 300 lbs
• C Leg design
• Height range 24.5" to 50"
• Digital height readout with memory control
• Standby power uses less than .06 w
• Base warranty 5 years, electronic 2 years
• Exceed ergonomic standards ANSI/BIFMA
• Lifetime warranty on desktop
Sit Stand Desks Studies
Research shows that alternating between a sitting and standing work position can increase comfort and reduce stress to your body. Many people are reporting greater comfort and more efficiency when they can easily adjust their desk for a standing position. An adjustable desk or workstation lets you change height based on the type of task and for different sized people that may use the desk in the future. With our new desking solutions you will be please with how economical it can be.
Feel Better And Live Longer
A 2010 study by the American Cancer Society found a direct correlation between the amount of time people spend sitting and mortality rates. The study showed that mortality rates increased by 37% for women who sat for more than 6 hours per day. A Mayo Clinic study shows you can burn an additional 340 calories a day if you spend just two hours of your work day standing instead of sitting. If you were to maintain your current lifestyle, this could equate to a one pound weight loss every ten days (burn an additional 3,500 calories to lose one pound).
- Studies by Cornell and Microsoft found that:
- Nearly half of office computer users indicated they were spending eight or more hours a day at a computer.
- Nine out of ten users said the design setup of their workstation directly affects their ability to be most productive at work.
- Nearly two-thirds of office computer users tie the fatigue they experience during the week to working at the computer for long periods.
- Research shows individual performance increases by 25% when employees use an ergonomically designed workstation
Sit Stand Desk Laminate Colors WR Series - Green Guard Certified Desktop laminates
Folkstone Gray G1
Black Velvet G3
Figuered Mahogany G3
Walnut Heights G3
Skyline Walnut G3
Phantom Charcoal G3
Phantom Cocoa G3
Fawn Cypress G3
Veranda Teak G3
Grey Elm G3
Misted Zephyr G2
Persian Cherry G2
Wild Cherry G2
Monticello Maple G2
Pinnacle Walnut G2
Walnut Grove G1
Formal Mahogany G1
Millwork Cherry G1
Hardrock Maple G1
- Write Review
Customers also viewed