- Sit Stand is no problem for the Dual Monitor Arm
Now you can make your desk a sit stand desk and enjoy all the health benefits. And of course feel better at the end of the day. This arm holds two monitors and provide a wide keyboard mouse platform. The document shelf is a great place for note pad, documents or cell phone. Simply clamp to the back of your desk and start to enjoy going from sitting to standing any time you want.
You can adjust the keyboard platform to go lower than the desk height which helps place you in a more comfortable neutral posture. And your arms and shoulders can rest in a posture that reduces the knots in your shoulders. And of course the monitors are height adjustable as well.
• Keyboard tray goes 4.2" Below Desktop, 19.1" Above
• Keyboard platform measures 27 x 10
• Document shelf measures 22.8 x 10
• Monitor adjust 5" independent of unit
• Desk clamps to desks with thickness of .75 to 2.125
• Grommet mounts to desk with thickness of .75 to 2.5
• Fits desk depth of 24" or 30"
• Cylinder accessed easy height adjustments from sitting to standing
• Total weight capacity is 24 lbs
• Desk depth of 31.5" max
Sit Stand Arm, Dual Monitors, 3125Dual Measurements Of Sit Stand Desk Unit
These specifications will help you decide if your desk can be change to sit stand. Be sure to measure your desk depth and that your monitor is VESA mountable. That means your monitor has the 4 bolts on the back so you can attach it to the sit stand unit.
- Write Review
Customers also viewed
Large Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation, Black, 42" x 37.8, keyboard 26.4" x 13", Fits dual monitors 27"
Corner Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation, Black, 42" x 37.8, keyboard 26.4" x 13", Fits dual 27" monitors